CHAT map brainstorming .

I try to recall significant memories of my experiences with writing. Many of the CHAT terms I can relate to. There are many locations I can consider in my CHAT map. One of the locations I have thought about is the Starbucks right down the street from where my school, George B. Armstrong Elementary located in Rogers Park, Chicago. I can relate the location of Starbucks to Ecology. When I like to write. I want it to be in a calm and quiet environment. I could put in my headphones and listen to my music, because it does tend to get loud and busy through the day. Starbucks can influence the better of my writing because number one, who doesn't like coffee. I work best when I have energy and coffee does the right job for that. Nor just the coffee but it's the public. So many interesting things happen in the public. Whatever I see. I might put that into my writing. Another location I am including tagging on my CHAT map is The Bahamas. I visited this summer, and it was my first time being out of the country. I experienced a different culture and learned some of their language. I would use representation, which is just the understanding of languages and how it can affect you and you're writing. A significant memory I recall is being in my high school during my junior year coming back from quarantine, My English teacher had me and my classmates' reading books for class. We could pick any book we wanted read and one day of every week, we would read for a class period. The book I chose was about a homeless boy trying to get through life and come over obstacles. I connected this book to my life, no I was never homeless, but I have gone through many obstacles and that can influence my writing. 




Comments

Popular Posts