How I Feel About Group Projects

Based on my antecedent knowledge about working on group projects, I don't really enjoy them. In elementary school, my teachers would let me pick who I wanted to work with and of course picked my friends. The projects me and my friends worked on we had plenty of time to get it done. I remember the workload we each worked together on. We were going to separate the work that we have been given individually, but we suggested if we do it together, we could help each other out and get the project done in time. During high school I started to realize how much I do not like group work, Junior year I was given out a group project and I had to do most of the work. I was paired with students who weren't paying attention in class so they didn't even know how to do the project I was the only one who knew what to do. One of the students who was in my group was never in class.  The good memories had on working in group projects are being able to learn how to work with other students especially when they aren't doing their part on the project. I learned to continue to do my part of the project and I can't just give up and be graded not good. One bad memory about group projects is presenting, me and my groupmates did not practice very well, and we didn't have enough time to put together a cohesive presentation. We didn't know what going to be said first and who was going to say it. Having a very unorganized presentation will get you a b ad grade on the project. I hope that I will have no extravagant problems that could effect the project or my Group mates.

Comments

Popular Posts